In an effort to spead the love we are taking a leaf out of Astra’s book over on a journey to a dream and starting a happiness revolution. She makes a list of the top 10 things that make her happy each month and spurs every one to do the same…. So here goes…
1.The Sun, after a little holiday he’s back again, to make our days brighter and our moods lighter
2. Family visiting from England and Scotland, getting to spend some QT with our nearest and dearest, reminising and catching up.
3. Vow renewals – Seeing good friends renew their vows, Congratulations Tasha and Karl xo
4. Berry picking at Oaklands farm
5. The Olympics – Who knew we would actually ‘like’ watching sports..go Team GB and NI
6. Early moring walks with the dogs before work - this almost trebles my engery levels during the day.
7. Revisting our wedding photo’s after a few months, I’ve decided I like them after hating them for so long!
8. Choc ice’s breaks instead of coffee breaks in work.
9. Finding cute shoes in your size in the sale.
10. Weekends off work with absolutely no plans but to relax and take it easy!